Page 1 of 2 Flawless Distribution Terms and Conditions Updated 3 March 2018
- Training in ‘Microneedling’ or ‘Flawless Pen Microneedling must be obtained before using of the Flawless Pen Microneedling Device.
- All items are subject to a delivery charge
- 4. All orders that have funds cleared before 2.30 pm will be
sent out the same day by Recorded Delivey.
3. Any order that is placed after 2.30 pm will be dispatched the next available day please allow up to 5 working days.(after payment received).
4. We are unable to accept responsibility for lost working time and recommend goods are ordered well in advance of any client treatments.
5. Due to a programme of continuous product development, we reserve the right to amend specification, design and price without prior notice. Advertisements, catalogues and other written material are only intended to present a general indication of products referred to therein and in no part shall be binding upon us.
6. Products delivered (pursuant to orders) are not returnable except by prior agreement. Returned goods which are not faulty or have not been sent in error will be credited at 80% of original invoice value and must be returned to us in re-saleable condition and within 7 working days opened Hyaluronic Acid or post treatment masks are non refundable. All Consumables and postage costs are non refundable.
8. The user must at all times be satisfied that the products ordered are suitable and they are competent to carry out the treatment. The seller cannot accept liability for the end use or the way in which they are stored or used.
9. Any requests for credit or replacements for shortages or damage in transit must be notified to us within 3 days of receipt of goods, or, in the case of non-delivery, within 5 working days of receipt of invoice. Email email@example.com
10.It is your responsiblity to check the goods on arrival. In the unlikely event that your order arrives damaged or faulty please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours so that we can arrange an exchange or replacement at your convenience, no refund will be given unless a complaint is received within the described time, so it is the responsibility for the clinic or salon to test
Page 2 of 2 Flawless Distribution Terms and Conditions Updated 3 March 2018
the product on receipt any used needles, client booklets and brochures will be charged for.
11. Every effort will be made to meet forecast delivery dates, but we cannot however, accept liability for any loss arising from failure to meet them.
12. All goods remain the property of Flawless Distribution Ltd until paid for in full by the purchaser and necessary training has been undertaken.
13. Where repairs of customers’ goods are undertaken, they are done entirely at the customer’s own risk.
14. We accept no liability for delay or non-fulfilment of any terms of the contract caused by force majeure or by any industrial dispute, accident, fire, scarcity of material or labour or by any cause not directly within our control.
15. No indulgence or failure by us to enforce any of our rights shall constitute a waiver of such right or preclude us from thereafter exercising the same.
16. When booking a training course or workshop all deposits are non refundable. The full balance of the course is payable 14 days prior to the start of the course. Once the full balance is paid, it is subject to a 100% cancellation charge. There will be no refunds for missed attendances at courses or workshops. When ‘Free’ online training is taken and certified, if in the unlikely event a refund is requested a charge of £150 per person will be made for the training. Flawless Distribution reserve the right to re-schedule courses.
17. If a discount is offered but not mentioned or applied at order we are unable to apply or refund the difference at a later date.
18. No resale of the products is permitted unless written permission is obtained by Flawless Distrubution Ltd.
19. It is the Flawless Pen Practitioners responsibility to request
details to be placed on the websites ‘practitioner finder’ this is not
done automatically and may take a few days to appear.
20. The one year warranty covers the Flawless Device components
however for an exchange to be made, evidenciery videos and
troubleshooting tips must be followed before this can take place and
original parts returned to us.